Pretty, well-made late 1950s or early 60s dress with lovely embellishments.
- Taupe, short-sleeved sheath with V-neck front and back, nipped waist and straight skirt with inverted kick pleat.
- Bugle beads, faux pearls, and prong-set rhinestones embellish the sweetheart neckline and curved pocket openings.
- Bodice is fully lined, skirt is half-lined.
- Lots of strategic seaming to ensure a curve-conscious fit.
- Thread belt loops. Metal Crown side zip.
Fiber/Care: unmarked, feels like rayon with acetate lining, dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note. belt is missing (though we'd probably snip the loops and go without)
*This dress was previously dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
(the dress is too big on Bebe, and clipping it to her distorts
the lines somewhat, so we've also shown it unclipped)
bodice: 17" (43cm)
bust: 41" (104cm) plus room from darts
waist: 33.5" (85cm)
hips: 45" (114cm) measured 10" (25.5cm) below waist
length: 47.5" (120.5cm) shoulder to hem on front
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.