Black lace dress from the late 1940s.
- Elbow length sleeves with lovely dart details.
- Pink grosgrain ribbon trims V-neckline.
- Rayon trim to double-inverted pleat at hem center front.
- Decorative metal filigree buttons.
- Unlined, to wear with a full slip or other dress liner for modesty.
- Shirtwaist styling but with no closure, slips over head.
Labels: none - probably home sewn
Fiber/Care: cotton (or cotton-rich blend) lace with rayon details and rayon grosgrain ribbon trim / dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: no flaws to note. original belt is missing, but any black (or perhaps pink) belt, ribbon, or similar will work. dress came to us clean and ready to wear.
- note that this dress slips over the head with no closure -
bodice length: 17.5"/44.5cm
bust: max 41"/104cm
waist: max 36"/91.5cm
hips (9" below waist): 42"/106.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~