Vintage dressing gown substantial (and gorgeous) enough to serve as a dress. Wrap styling.
* Jet black rayon with floral print of deepest pink, green, and white.
* Gathers along neckline and at cap of full sleeves.
* Closes at the interior with grosgrain ribbon ties, and at the waist and cuffs with a hook&eye.
* Long skirt has luxurious sweep.
* Grosgrain ribbon belt.
Some photos lightened to show detail. From the KBG estate.
Labels: none - looks to be home sewn
Fiber/Care: rayon (aka "cold rayon"), washable (drip dry)
Condition: no flaws to note. it's in remarkably good condition.
*This dressing gown, hostess dress, or maxi is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- the single hook&eye at waist can easily be moved as noted below. shown clipped to Delphine in photos. -
bust: max 38"/96.5cm, with hook moved to about 44"/111.5cm
waist: max 32"/81.25cm, with hook moved to at least 35"/89cm
hem sweep: at least 130"/342cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~