From the 1950s or early 1960s, a frame purse in brown lizard leather with taupe lining.
- One interior slip pocket.
- Not overly big, but large enough to hold all your essentials, including your biggest smartphone.
- Opens wide for easy access.
- Latch-style closure snaps securely.
- Gold-tone frame and hardware.
- 🎁 Includes bonus gift of vintage Sarah Coventry demi-parure set of brooch and clip earrings, just because. 🎁
Labels: Exact Match
Materials: exterior appears to be natural lizard leather, interior looks like leather but is likely high-quality vinyl, making it easy to wipe clean
Condition: very good, with only minor signs of age and wear and no specific flaws to note
10" wide at base
6.75" high to top of frame
3" deep across side at bottom
handle drop is just shy of 6"
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.