From the late 1950s or early 1960s, a day dress in smooth black cotton.
- Scalloped details highlighted by big decorative buttons
- Extra-short kimono-cut sleeves
- Nipped waist opening to a full, box-pleated skirt
- Unlined, with pinked seams, waist and hem tape, thread belt loops
- Closes with a metal zipper in back
Shown with and without a crinoline, not included.
Labels: Henry Lee
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels like cotton or a cotton-rich blend / washable
Condition: no flaws to note. some photos lightened to show detail, dress is true black. the original belt is missing and ours is not included.
*This dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
bodice length: 16"/40.5cm
length: 42"/106.5cm + 2.5"/6cm hem
hem sweep: 106"/269.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.