From the 1950s, a full-skirted shirtwaist dress in smooth cotton.
- portrait collar with shaped shoulders and bow detail
- full front placket with covered buttons
- color is true orange, rich and bright, close to the Pantone chip shown
- almost-a-full-circle skirt to wear with or without a crinoline (not included)
- silky lining at skirt, interfaced and self-lined at collar
- matching belt (yay!)
Labels: GiGi Young
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton, dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: Overall, just fabulous. There are a few spots and smudges. darkest are tiny and lost in voluminous folds of skirt, largest are at collar and more diffuse.
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
waist: currently 24"/61cm, easily move hook of hook&eye to 25.5"/63.5cm
hips: free (almost a full circle)
length: 38"/96.5cm + 2"/5cm hem allowance
hem sweep: 126"/320cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~