This fun set features a full skirt with elastic waist and a nicely fitted open vest.
- Vest is intended to be worn over a blouse or other top (it is not meant to close at the front). It has bust and vertical darts for a smooth fit.
- Vest is lined, skirt is unlined.
- Colors are blues, green, pink, and black on a cream ground.
- From the 1970s or possibly very early 80s.
- First photo shows the skirt over a fluffy crinoline, not included.
Labels: none - home sewn
Fiber/Care: vest and skirt are crisp cotton, vest lining is a sheer organza that may be silk / washable
Condition: only issue to note is some age discoloration to the interior vest lining
*This full skirt and vest set is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
- note that the vest is fitted, but the skirt should work for a range of sizes. please see full measurements, below -
bust (edges not intended to meet): best for up to 34"/86.25cm bust
waist: stretches from 28-38"/71-96.5cm
hem sweep: 124"/316cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.