An 80s does 40s dress done right.
- periwinkle blue silk with botanical print
- kimono-cut extra-short sleeves with iconic shoulder pads
- blouson bodice
- defined basque waist
- hip peplum over slim, knee-length skirt with back walking slit
- Nicely made, with hand-finishing
- back zip at skirt, covered button and loops at bodice
Shown with the shoulder pads in place and with them pushed aside so you can get an idea of how it would look without them. A lovely dress in a gorgeous color.
Labels: Maggy London by Jeannene Booher
The Maggy London label has been around since the late 1970s.
Fiber/Care: 100% silk / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*This dress is dry-cleaned and ready to wear.*
- labeled a vintage size 8, but please refer to the following -
bodice: 13"/33cm to top of shirring,
16"/40.5cm to center of shirring at natural waist
hips (of slim skirt): 38"/96.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~