Lovely straw hat for your favorite little girl to wear at Easter, Passover, or for any warm weather outing.
- Braided nstraw with wide, light yellow grosgrain ribbon around the crown, ending in long ties to hang down her back.
- Three little daisies decorate the bow at back.
- Turned up brim all the way around.
- Interior grosgrain band with folded, double-thickness at front makes this hat especially comfortable.
- Stretchy band goes under the hair at back to secure the hat to her head.
- Unknown vintage, but most likely 1950s-1970s.
The hat looks to be sized for an elementary school-age child (I no longer have little girls to model, sob, they've all grown up). It is not baby/toddler size, but would be too small for most adults (Cracked Betty the mannequin has a very small head). I'd guesstimate it will fit ages 6-10, give or take.
Labels: none remain
Fiber/Care: looks to be natural straw with cotton/rayon grosgrain and fabric flowers
Condition: minor signs of age to the ribbon and flowers, otherwise perfect
inner circumference at grosgrain band: 19.25"/49cm
total width and depth, measured underneath: 10.5"/26.5cm
crown height: 3"/7.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.