1950s short-sleeved coat in tiny black and white checks.
- Lightweight for three-season wear.
- Trimmed in black at the pointed collar, side vents, and edges of the kimono-cut elbow-length sleeves.
- Fully lined in silky black acetate.
- Huge dome buttons slip through bound buttonholes.
- Hook and thread eye beneath collar.
- Somewhat shallow side pockets.
From the Martha A. estate. Dress and purse are not included.
Labels: none - does not appear to be home sewn
Fiber/Care: mostly likely rayon with acetate lining / dry-clean
Condition: there's a small and unnoticeable repair to the lining at the left underarm (email us for a photo if you are at all concerned)
*We've had this coat professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- easy fit means it should work for a wide range of sizes, but probably best on a medium frame -
bust and waist: 44"/111.5cm
sleeve from neck edge to cuff: 19"/48.25cm
approximate shoulder width (no seams): 17"/43cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.