Racy little mod mini shift dress from the 1960s.
- High-quality, jet-black velvet.
- V-neck, bust and vertical darts, empire waist.
- Lined only at upper part of bodice and straps.
- Pinked seams.
- Closes at low-scoop back with zipper and top hook&eye.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Lola wears it with our 60s sparky blue duster coat.
Labels: Bobbie Brooks, 1963-'74 ILGWU tag
Fiber/Care: 100% cotton velvet, acetate upper bodice lining, dry-clean
Condition: there's a small coffee-colored stain at lower right front (it's very subtle in person, and was only noticeable under the bright photography lights)
*We've had this mini dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- please ignore the vintage size 13 tag as sizes have changed. go by the following measurements and leave yourself room to breathe (and do the pony) -
bodice: 11"/28cm to empire seam
bust: 34"/86.25cm + darts to ~ 36"/91.5cm
empire waist: 31"/78.5cm
natural waist: ~34"/86.25cm
(BDV SKU: 00181-001)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.