Fun and funky pants in a burgundy brushed twill that feels like velvet.
- Strip of navy blue twill inset in each outer leg is embroidered with orange and golden yellow wild animals (lion, hippo, seal, monkey, whale, bull, giraffe, and elephant).
- Sit at the natural waist.
- Cut is slightly flared or bootcut, not over-the-top bell bottoms.
- Gold tone buttons at fly.
- No waistband. Five oversized belt loops.
- Unlined, except for a striped strip around the inner waist.
- We can't be sure of the vintage, but suspect late 60s or early 70s.
Labels: none, but do not appear to be home sewn
Fiber/Care: cotton, washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*These trousers are freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
around upper thigh: 22"/55.5cm
around hem: 21"/53cm
For reference, live model is 5'5.75", barefoot, and measures w: 26.5, h: 35.5. Pants are not clipped, are quite comfortable with plenty of wiggle room. If you have similar or slightly larger measurements, these pants/trousers would work for you.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~