1960s skirt suit in a subtle, pastel plaid:
- Beautifully tailored and very high quality
- Short, notched collar, four gold buttons with mother-of-pearl centers, bracelet-length sleeves, faux besom pockets, and layered seaming at the hem.
- Full lining in a lovely shade of aqua
- Heavy chain at the back hem keeps you neat and tidy.
- Fully lined straight skirt with side zip.
Very Jackie O! Another lovely item from the Cooper estate.
Labels: J.P. Allen Peachtree Street Atlanta, Frank Gallant New York Loomed by Anglo Fabrics, 1963-'74 Union label
Fiber/Care: unknown, looks and feels like a wool blend, lining may be silk, dry-clean only
Condition: small brown spot under one arm, faint spot on the back, teeny moth bites at the upper back (see photo collage); lining has some discoloration at the stitching.
*We've had this suit professionally dry-cleaned and it is ready to wear.*
bust: 40"/101.5cm plus darts
sleeves: 15.5"/39cm (measured underneath)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~