From the 1930s, a cool cotton summer dress.
- tiny pink floral print on white
- 2-button front placket
- flutter sleeves and gathers above bust
- self-fabric ties for a customized fit
- bias-cut skirt
- unlined, cool, and easy-care
Labels: reads "Made from ? (fabric nickname) - A Consolidated Fabric - Needs No Ironing"
Fiber/Care: feels like a soft textured cotton, similar to seersucker / washable (and "needs no ironing" 🙂 )
Condition: no flaws to note
*This 30s dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- note that the dress will fit a range of small to medium figures -
bodice length: 15"/38cm
bust: up to 40"/101.5cm
waist: up to 35"/89cm
hips: 39"/ 99cm (there's give in the bias cut)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.