Late 50s or early 60s slim gown with wonderful texture and shaping.
- Open scoop neckline with V-back.
- Bodice has acetate lining and bra stays.
- Satin corded waist detail, pleating at hips.
- Long straight skirt is lovely as is, but could easily be altered to become a wiggle or cocktail dress.
- Metal Talon back zip.
- A classic and versatile "little black dress" with nice details.
Dress is true black. Some photos have been lightened to show texture.
Fiber/Care: unknown boucle (likely rayon), dry-clean
Condition: minor underarm wear on the inside only. there are a few pulls here and there (they can be snipped away without compromising the dress)
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready for wear.*
Measurements (of the dress, not the body that will wear it):
~ note that this dress is quite small, with a petite/junior cut ~
shoulders: 13" (33cm) to outside edges of straps
bust: 27" (68.5cm) plus a bit of room from darts
bodice: 15" (38cm)
waist: 23" (58cm)
hips: 38" (96.5cm)
skirt length: 40" (101.5cm) with 3.75" (9.5cm) hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.