Maxi length prairie dress in purple with tiny white polka dots.
* from the late 1960s or very early 1970s
* all cotton
* matching removable self belt - tie at front or back
* covered buttons at front closure and cuffs
* Full A-line skirt
* on-trend and suitable for those who dress modestly
* coordinating white flounce at hem
* Union Made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Anne Fogarty, 1963-'74 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton / washable (separately!)
Condition: A couple fade spots on skirt (lost in folds) and some minor signs of age-related color shift at collar. Fading at interior underarms. Color is vibrant and rich. Hem of white flounce had fallen but has been re-hemmed since taking the photos.
*This prairie maxi dress is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
waist: shy 26"/66cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.