Vintage Curly Lamb Fur Muff With Pocket
A cozy, plush, vintage fur hand warmer muff that doubles as a purse.
- Jet black curly lamb fur (this is not fetal lamb)
- Black satin back (beautifully ruched), lining, wrist strap, and piping
- Metal zipper pocket at back is wide and deep enough to hold all your essentials
- Stuffed with down
This was sold to me as 1940s and faux fur, but on close inspection, it appears to be real. It also looks to be older, based on the construction, materials, size, and wear. With no label or provenance, I cannot be absolutely certain of either, as these were popular from the 1800s through mid-century. It is no younger than 1940s, but most likely older.
Fiber/Care: lamb fur (not fetal), rayon satin (possibly silk blend), metal zipper, water fowl down (probably goose) / dry-clean only
Condition: some wear to the fabric on the piping as shown in the last photo. strong, sturdy, clean, and usable.
Dimensions: 15"/38cm wide x 13"/33cm high
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.