From the late 1930s or early 1940s, a vintage party dress for your favorite young lady.
- Crisp, cool, semi-sheer cotton organdy fabric with white eyelet trim and embroidery.
- Bodice has a dainty pointed collar with satin bow detail, and puffed short sleeves.
- Skirt is full and perfect for twirling. Could be worn with a full crinoline.
- Closes at the side with snaps and a hook&eye at the neck.
- Perfect for any special occasion.
Note that this dress will require a full slip, or a camisole/undershirt and half slip underneath. Organdy fabric is semi-sheer and requires suitable undergarments.
Note that the color is a true light purple or lavender, not pink.
Labels: Star Children
Fiber/Care: no labels, cotton or silk blend organdy / washable (gentle cycle, drop dry, cool iron)
Condition: no flaws to note beyond the missing belt (a wide ribbon in white, purple, or a contrasting hue would work as a perfect substitute)
- labeled a child's size 12, but please compare the following measurements with your child's body measurements (remembering to leave her some wiggle room) or with a dress that fits her -
bodice length: 13.5"/34cm
chest/bust: 32"/81.25cm (there are vertical darts, but no bust darts)
waist: 25"/63.5cm (cinch tighter with a belt or ribbon)
hem sweep: 124"/315cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.