40s Peplum Blouse - sm, med
Black peplum top from the 1940s.
- Smooth, crisp rayon with subtle sheen and textured stripe pattern
- Typical 40s styling includes shoulder pads, kimono-cut short sleeves, and flattering peplum
- Fancy rhinestone-dotted buttons remove easily for cleaning or for swapping out to coordinate with your outfit
- Made in California, USA
- From my personal collection
Labels: Mode O' Day
(boutique chain founded 1932 in Los Angeles)
Fiber/Care: no tags / dry-clean recommended
Condition: Inconspicuous signs of age include wear to right armpit, small horizontal split near third button, and a few minuscule pinholes - none detract or are obvious. There are belt loops but no belt (any shown in photos is ours and is not included). Buttons are authentic vintage replacements.
*This 1940's peplum blouse has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
shoulders (no seams, approximate): 15"/38cm
bodice length (shoulder to waist seam): 16"/40.5cm
sleeve opening at edge: 14.5"/36.5cm
bust (dolman-style sleeves, approximate): 40"/101.5cm
waist: max 32"/81.25cm, cinch tighter with your belt or ribbon
total length of blouse, shoulder to hem: 22"/55.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.