50s Skirt Suit in Turquoise Blue - xs, sm
Beautifully tailored early 1950s skirt suit in teal blue linen-weave with white piping.
- Extensive seaming and darts for feminine shaping, with flattering hip accents.
- Rounded collar has hand-applied passementerie and prong-set rhinestone detail.
- Not-too-big shoulder pads.
- Straight skirt has back kick pleat and metal side zip with button-tab closure.
- Suit is unlined, and lovingly finished with hand-overcast and Hong Kong seams.
Note - the color is a gentle, not overly bright, medium turquoise
Labels: none -- expertly home sewn or custom made
Fiber/Care: unmarked, linen-look rayon, dry-clean only
Condition: a few tiny spots here and there which only look conspicuous under the photography lights. there's a repair to the left sleeve cuff, and some spots along the interior neck.
*This suit is clean and ready to wear.*
at hem: 32"/81.25cm
For reference, the suit fits Delphine very nicely, with a bit of room to spare in the bust and waist. She measures bust: 32, waist: 24, hip: 35.25
(BDV SKU: 00472-001)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.