60s/70s Double Knit Dress & Jacket Set - med, lg
From the late 1960s or early 1970s, a dress and jacket set with matching belt in soft-beige double-knit.
- Dress has jewel neckline, front and back princess seams, short sleeves with teensy shoulder pads, center back zip
- Swing jacket in textured windowpane coordinating pattern, three-quarter sleeves, button and snap closure at neckline only
- Dress is unlined; jacket is lined except for the sleeves
- Matching belt in same fabric as dress
- Original hangtag included
Labels: Lady Men'del Knits of Distinction
Fiber/Care: polyester double knit / washable
Condition: very minor signs of wear include a few tiny snags and some minor discoloration at the snaps, as shown
*This dress, jacket, and belt set is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
(double-knit fabric stretches in both directions)
length (front): 23.5"/59.5cm
total length 36"/91.5cm x 0.75"/2cm wide,
holes at 31", 32", 33" / 78.5cm, 81.25cm, 84cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.