From the 1980s, a party dress in green satin with black velvet.
- High quality, beautifully made in the U.S.A. of substantial fabrics, finely finished. Feels very lush.
- Color is a rich kelly green, brighter and more saturated than the photos capture.
- Removable, dramatic sash/belt has looped swags lined in satin. Attaches to dress and itself with large snaps, plus wide hooks&eyes keep it secured.
- Skirt has stiffened lining to hold its shape, plus separate smooth, silky lining for comfort.
- Closes with back zip and hook and eye.
Labels: Julie Duroché
Fiber/Care: polyester satin with acetate/rayon blend velvet / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note.
*This 1980s party or cocktail dress is clean and ready to wear.*
- note that the zipper or hook&eye are fully functional. Cecelia has a somewhat broad back and we didn't want to stress the fabric forcing it closed -
strap height: 6.5"/16.5cm
bodice length: 15"/38cm
bust: max 34"/86.25cm with slim back, best for 32"/81.25cm
skirt length: 22"/55.5cm
total length: 38"/96.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.