50s Black Velvet Sleeveless Sheath Dress With Pockets - sm
From the 1950s, a perfect LBD with all the mid-century details you love.
- Geometric detail at neckline
- Straps wide enough to hide your bra
- Front hip POCKETS! (will hold, but not conceal, a standard phone)
- Princess seams for figure-flattering, curve-hugging silhouette
- Back hem kick pleat makes it easier to walk
- Closes at back with metal zipper and top hook&eye
Labels: only a vintage size tag remains
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton velvet / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note, only the subtlest signs of wear
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- tagged a size 10, but that's 1950s sizing. go by the measurements -
bust: 35.5"/90cm (fits my 35.5" circumference bust just fine)
waist: 26.5"/67.25cm (again, fits me and my waist is 26.5")
total length, top of strap/shoulder to hem: 45"/114cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.