60s Cocktail Dress With Rose Detail - sm, med
Elegant little black cocktail dress from the 1960s.
- Looks like two separate pieces. Cleverly constructed overlay reveals satin rose embellishment at the nipped and piped waist.
- Over-elbow, gusseted kimono-cut sleeves.
- Fully lined.
- Metal back zipper with hook&eye at neck and waist.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Please note that color is jet black. Some photos lightened to show detail.
Labels: only the 1963-'74 Union label and a size/lot tag remain
Fiber/Care: no tags, rayon crepe, dry-clean
Condition: the zipper is a bit ornery, but fully functional (I gave it the Ivory Soap treatment and it responded well). the hem was taken up about 1" at some time in the past.
sleeve (measured underneath): 11"/28cm
bust (liner): 38"/96.5cm
bust (overlay): 40"/101.5cm+
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.