80s Black Velvet Strapless Party Dress - sm
80s does 50s in a full-skirted black velvet party dress.
- Strapless sweetheart neckline.
- Boned bodice with prong-set rhinestones and lining in front, and elasticized ruching in back for a comfortable, very secure fit (you will not be pulling this up all evening, it stays put quite nicely).
- Pointed basque waistline and full skirt with side-seam pockets.
- Wear it with or without a crinoline (ours, shown in some photos, is not included).
- Nylon back zipper with top hook&eye. Lace straps for hanging.
Fiber/Care: unmarked, rayon velvet, dry-clean only
Condition: beautiful, with minor crushing to the velvet here and there
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
- live model measures b: 35 (32D), w: 26 -
bodice (side seam to waist): 9.75"/25cm
bodice (center front to bottom of peak): 14"/35.5cm
bust: stretches to ~32"/81.25cm with
plenty of room from boning (fits up to 35" around)
natural waist: maximum 27"/68.5cm
length (top of cup to hem): 42"/106.5cm
hem sweep: 128"/325cm
(BDV SKU: 00472-006)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.