50s Navy Blue Skirt Suit - sm
From the 1950s, a smart skirt suit in navy blue:
- Cropped, surplice jacket with shawl collar
- Satin piping and bow detail
- Not quite three-quarter sleeves with double elbow darts
- Deep bust darts
- Fully lined, closes with hidden snaps and hook&eye
- Straight skirt is fully lined, closes with metal size zip and hooks&eyes
- From my personal collection
Delphine, who measures 32" around the bust, does not fill out the jacket to its best advantage. Would be best on a fuller bust than hers.
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels and looks like wool but I suspect it's rayon
Condition: no flaws to note
*This skirt suit is professionally dry-cleaned and ready to wear.*
waist: 34"/86.25cm across bottom
hips (8" below waist): 38"/96.5cm
length: 26.5"/67.25cm with 3.5"/8.5cm hem allowance
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.