60s/70s Dorothee Bis Turtleneck Minidress - sm, med
From the late 1960s, a mod, turtle-neck minidress perfect for fall through spring.
- Acquired from the original owner, a family friend, who purchased it at Jacqueline Jacobson's renowned Paris boutique
- Color-blocked in rust, raspberry, purple, and gray wool
- Unlined, slips over the head
- Highly collectible youth-quake-era label
- Made in France
Labels: Dorothée Bis
Fiber/Care: no content tag, wool knit / dry-cleaning recommended, although gentle, no-agitation wash and flat dry would likely be fine (no guarantees so try it at your own risk)
Condition: we added a few darning stitches behind what looked to be a weakened/nibbled spot (not a hole). it's invisible from the front. otherwise, perfect.
*This mod mini-dress is clean and ready to wear.*
(the knit stretches like a typical sweater. fWhere two measurements are given, first was taken with dress lying flat and unstretched, second at the farthest it will reasonably/comfortably stretch)
shoulders: 12" / 30.5cm
sleeves: 22" / 55.5cm
bust: 32-40" / 81.25-101.5cm
waist: 31-40" / 78.5-101.5cm
hips: 39-50" / 99-127cm
length: 33" / 84cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.