From the 1910s, an antique micro beaded purse.
- beautiful example of art nouveau style
- lilacs in bright purples, pinks, and white adorn both sides
- frame engraved all around, with various stones, jewels, and enamel on front
- decorative chain handle has floral findings and more stones
- ornate kiss lock closure
- hand-stitched, with cream fabric interior with slip pocket
Our expert dates this beautiful handbag to WWI era, specifically 1918.
Materials: glass beads, genuine stone and glass embellishments, metal frame, hand-stitched fabric lining
Condition: only flaws are two tiny areas of bead loss on the back side of purse near the frame (repairable with clear glass beads), a small chip in the enamel at one corner, and light foxing to the lining (see photos)
9"/22.5cm high, 7.5"/19cm wide at bottom, 7"/17.5cm handle drop
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~