Original 1920s dress, long sleeve jacket, and belt set in mauve pink or lavender with cream details. The most true-to-life color is in the photo of the seated woman.
🐦 This is a wounded bird, being sold AS IS. No returns accepted. Please, look at and enlarge all the photos as they are part of the description and read all the details below. 🐦
No labels, probably home sewn.
DETAILS -- please read carefully
- shattering/tears at jacket right shoulder and left (only) elbow, dress center bodice and underarms
- patches of self-fabric throughout damaged areas
- a couple of little spots here and there -- nothing major
- fabric from the uppermost seam of the dress on down is sound and can be repurposed (or just replace the upper bodice for a wearable dress).
- entire back of the jacket, as well as the double-layer embellishment and ruffly cuffs, are in good shape.
- original Mother of Pearl buckle can be repurposed (although the belt is wearable, see below)
- dress is freshly cleaned
The kind of ugly:
- the belt was a wreck, so I created and hand-stitched a new backing to make it wearable. took forever!
Seated live person in photo measures b: 36, w: 27, h: 38
shoulder to shoulder: 15"/38cm
waist: max 35"/89cm to cinch with max 33"/84cm belt
hips: 38"/96.5cm at seam
There's still life in much of the fabric. We suggest copying the dress for a pattern before deconstructing it!
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~