A modern, handmade costume fashioned using an original 1920s pattern. Includes clip-comb hairpiece with feathers and beads.
- Authentic flapper styling and details
- Rhinestone accents hand stitched in place at shoulder, bodice, and dropped waist
- Attached, pleated sash
- Nicely finished (see interior photo)
- Color is a very slightly aqua light-to-medium blue, most accurate in the headpiece close-ups. Your monitor may differ.
- From my personal collection. Screen worn in independent film (see photo) and subsequently dry-cleaned.
Note that non-matching headpiece and all accessories shown in the movie still are NOT included.
Labels: none, home sewn from authentic 1920s sewing pattern
Fiber/Care: synthetic satin (likely poly or rayon blend) with small botanical pattern / dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: Embellishments missing a few rhinestones, as shown. Faint discoloration along edge of neckline (would not show up in photos, very slight). The dress could be personalized as desired, by swapping the rhinestone embellishments for celluloid buckles, ribbon, buttons, etc. They are held in place with hand stitches. There is decorative seaming beneath the bodice rhinestone "V."
bodice length to drop waist seam: 21.5"/54.5cm
approximate natural waist: 38"/96.5cm
high hip (at drop-waist sash): 37"/94cm
headpiece measures 1.25"/3cm across bottom and 5"/12.5cm high
☞ This item is NOT vintage, but a modern reproduction made using a true-vintage 1920s pattern. Please read the condition report and the garment measurements, provided above. Contact us with any questions! ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.