Cotton nightgown (or add a slip and wear it as a dress), from the late 1940s or 1950s.
- Softest cotton in very light pink with tiny blue polka dots.
- Ruched center bodice panel flanked with satin ribbon and ribbon flowers.
- Scalloped waistline over tea length skirt with ribbon-trimmed hem.
- No closure, slips over the head.
- World's cutest brand label. Kittens!
Labels: Styled by Katz
Fiber/Care: cotton / washable
Condition: no flaws to note beyond extremely minor age-related color shift (I may be imagining this). the fabric is soft, fine, and semi-sheer.
*This nightgown or summer dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- You must be able to slip this over your head, as there is no closure -
bodice length: 16"/40.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.