From the 1940s, a mauve pink lace evening gown.
- Ruched elbow-length sleeves
- Beaded and sequined V-neck bodice with tulle inset and vertical darts
- Sweeping gored skirt with scalloped hip seaming
- Matching belt
- Original, coordinating slip dress with tulle straps beneath for modesty.
- Both pieces close at the side with a metal zipper.
Labels: Styled by Andora New York
Fiber/Care: no tags, lace feels like a cotton/nylon blend, under slip feels like acetate with nylon tulle straps, dry-clean
Condition: dress came to us previously dry-cleaned and is wearable as is. the only flaws are a few spots of lightened color, here and there. none is conspicuous. the worst are shown in the second-to-last photo (one spot at back upper left shoulder, the other, which is smaller and darker, is in the skirt folds)
sleeves: 17"/43cm with 15"/38cm biceps circumference
belt: currently snaps at 33.25", but is 35.5" long and snap could be easily removed
hips (8" below waist): 52"/132cm
Shown clipped to better fit Delphine in all but the back view, which shows the dress at its actual size.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.