Brought home to my friend Millie by a family member after WWII, this Made in Occupied Japan top, trousers, and parasol set was a treasured gift.
- Long-sleeve, mandarin-collar top has hand-painted floral design at chest, pulls over the head and closes with concealed snaps along the neckline (buttons are decorative)
- Trousers are pull-on style with very elastic waist
- Color is a deep rust red with acid yellow trim
- Both pieces are unlined
- Fabric is crisp yet silky smooth and very comfortable
- Parasol appears to be hand-painted
Labels: Made in Occupied Japan (on parasol)
Fiber/Care: no tags, blouse and pants are rayon (dry-cleaning recommended), parasol is paper and wood
Condition: the top and trousers have a few small holes and scattered spots, but is strong and sound and presents beautifully. the parasol has obviously seen better days, and is included as a bonus and to keep the set together. it functions properly and would make a lovely prop. The top has belt loops, but no belt.
*This top and trousers set is clean and ready to wear.*
neck circumference: just barely 13"/33cm (snaps could be moved a bit)
bust: ~35"/89cm (model measures 35.5" around and it fits, but only just)
waist: 35"/89cm (cinch with your own belt or ribbon, if desired)
at hem: 36"/91.5cm
waist: easily stretches from 21-32"/53-81.25cm (best for somewhere in between)
hips across seat: 44"/111.5cm
front rise: 16"/40.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.