40s Wide Brim Straw Hat With Veil
From the 1940s, a wide-brim picture hat with veiling.
- fine, high-quality, buntal straw
- lovely veil has scattered embellishments that look like small pussy willows (they aren't) -- wear it down or tucked up and away
- wide, cream-colored grosgrain band with triple bow at back
- interior grosgrain band
Materials: natural straw and cotton/rayon grosgrain ribbon
Condition: ribbon shows minor signs of age
Dimensions: interior at grosgrain measures 21.25"/54cm (will fit most any head, as it sits on the crown); brim is 3.75"/9.5cm wide at front, 3.5"/8.5cm wide at back; crown is 2.5"/6cm tall
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.