50s/60s Beaded Gloves in Taupe Stretch Nylon
One size fits most gloves from the late 1950s or early 1960s.
- Soft taupe color with metallic gold and silver beading
- Beaded on the back only, for comfort and wearability
- New old stock, never worn, in original plastic packaging, and still joined by a string that will need to be snipped (don't pull) before you wear them
- Made in British Crown of Hong Kong
Labels: no manufacturer name, only location
Fiber/Care: stretchable nylon with a cotton-like feel / washable
Condition: brand new and unworn with no flaws to note
Dimensions: these gloves will stretch to fit most women's hands. perfectly comfortable on my size 7 mitt-like hands (wide palms, stubby fingers), but would easily fit smaller or larger, thinner or chubbier. they come up over the wrist to just shy of mid-forearm on me, as shown. total length from tip of middle finger to edge of cuff, taken unstretched and lying flat is 27"/26.5cm.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. This item ships free worldwide with any additional purchase.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.