50s/60s Black Lace Strapless Bra
Late 50s or early 60s strapless bra.
- Black nylon lace with smooth lining.
- Plunging front for low-cut styles.
- Each cup has double boning and three-part sewn construction, with elastic beneath.
- Additional boning at sides for stability.
- At back, double elastic bands join at a two-hook, adjustable closure.
Please note that to keep our garments completely clean, we avoid using live models for intimate apparel. Bebe the Mannequin's curves have no softness or give, so the bra does not fit her as well as it would an actual woman.
Labels: Suspenda-Bra (awaiting confirmation that this was a Lord & Taylor house brand), marked 4365A34, which we take to indicate size 34A (86A European)
Fiber/Care: unmarked, but almost certainly nylon and elastic, hand or gentle machine wash
Condition: nearly perfect. back elastic is like new, under-cup elastic has lost a bit of its stretch
(marked 34A, but seems able to accommodate larger breasts, as it nearly fit a 32D/34C )
around band at bottom edge: 12" (30.5cm) unstretched,
with bra fastened at largest setting and lying flat
cup depth: 3" (7.5cm) at widest point, with cup folded side to side
cup height: 5-3/4" (14.5cm), plus 5/8" (2cm) elastic beneath
The strapless bra is shown with 50s Kerry-Teen by Sears black half-slip, available here.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.