Vintage cheongsam dress in acid yellow satin with traditional chrysanthemum print.
- Slim, body-conscious qi pao features diagonal bodice treatment with frog closures and snaps below the mandarin collar.
- Metal Arrow side zip.
- Bust darts, princess seams front and back, and small side slits for ease of movement.
- Beautifully constructed and finished.
- Most likely from the late 50s or early 60s, but we can't be absolutely sure.
Labels: Made in Hong Kong
Fiber/Care: 100% rayon, dry-clean
Condition: there is a small spot on the interior (see photo) that does not show on the exterior
*This dress came to us freshly dry-cleaned and ready to wear.*
Garment Measurements (leave room to breathe):
- Ignore the vintage size 8 tag and go by the following -
bust: 33"/84cm + shallow darts
(BDV SKU: 00512-012)
Note to International Customers: Your country may charge you taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs, which are the buyer's responsibility. Please do not ask us to falsify customs forms.