From the early 1960s, a silk party frock in fuchsia pink with fully sequined bodice and full-circle chiffon skirt.
- Scoop-neck tank bodice with slightly dropped, nipped waist.
- Floaty chiffon skirt could be worn extra-full with a crinoline (not shown or included).
- Fully lined.
- Metal back zipper and hook&eye at neck and waist
- Union Made in the USA
Labels: Kim Kory, 1955-'63 ILGWU label
Fiber/Care: silk / dry-clean
Condition: good except for a scattering of dark spots in the folds of the skirt at right front, about halfway down. as you can see in the collage photo, it's inconspicuous unless you spread the folds. Our cleaner did not spot treat the stains, so perhaps yours will be able to lighten them. Price adjusted accordingly.
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
bodice length: 17"/43cm
natural waist: 24"/61cm
slightly dropped waist (at seam): 26"/66cm
hips: free (more than a full circle)
hem sweep of lining: 140"/355.5cm
- The dress just fits Cecelia the Dress Form, who measures b: 33.5, rib: 27.5, w: 23. -
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.