From the late 50s or early 60s, a high-quality cocktail, party, or wedding dress in rose-patterned ivory lace.
- Sheer sleeves, fitted bodice, nipped waist.
- Full, shaped skirt.
- Acetate-lined bodice with vertical darts front and back.
- Satin piping at waist, notched sleeve edges.
- Lush satin bow at the front.
- Skirt lined in buckram to hold its shape, and has an attached net crinoline for fullness.
- White metal back zip with top and waist hook&eyes.
About as early Mad Men as it gets.
Fiber/Care: not labeled, appears to be nylon lace and net with acetate bodice lining, dry-clean
Condition: excellent. there is a subtle greenish stain (may come out with precision treatment) at the very top edge, as shown (inconspicuous in person), there is a tiny spot on the buckram lining, and another on the bodice interior.
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
bust: 35"/89"+ room from seams
hips: free (46"/116.5cm+)
skirt length: 24"/61cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.