From the 1950s or early 60s, a quilted nylon bed jacket in white with blue roses.
- Peter pan collar is piped in blue satin.
- Three-button placket with big pearly buttons.
- Three-quarter sleeves.
- Fully lined with no seams exposed. Super soft and comfortable.
- From my personal collection.
: no tags, nylon / washableCondition
: no flaws beyond very minor allover wear
*This bed jacket or short robe is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*Garment Measurements
- meant to fit loosely, but that's a matter of personal preference. consider what you'd wear under it when determining if it will fit you -
at hem: 44"/111.5cm
For reference, I measure 35.5" around the bust and it fits me fine with room to spare.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜ Note
: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~