From the early 1960s, a red shirtwaist dress with full-circle skirt.
- Softest, smoothest fabric feels wonderful and drapes nicely.
- Notched collar, cuffed half sleeves, faux besom chest pocket.
- Front 4-button placket, hook&eye + snap at waist, plus metal zipper in center front skirt.
- Box pleat at center back bodice.
- Extra-full skirt can be worn with or without your biggest crinoline (our medium full underskirt is not included).
- Matching belt.
- Color is a true, deep blue-red without any orange cast.
Labels: The Texas Shirtwaist
Fiber/Care: very smooth and soft cotton or cotton-rich blend / washable
Condition: no flaws to note. the dress was let down at the hem about 1" in the past.
*This vintage shirtwaister is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
bodice length: 17.5"/44.5cm (meant to fit with some ease)
sleeves: 12"/30.5cm (cuffed)
length: 43"/109cm + 3"/7.5cm hem
belt is 1.25"/3cm wide x 30.5"/77.5cm long
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.