50s/60s Sleeveless Dress in Light Blue Cotton
From the late 1950s or early 1960s, a perfect warm-weather dress in cool, light blue cotton gauze.
- lovely dusty blue color of softest cotton, self-lined at bodice front and portions of skirt
- sleeveless, with squared neckline and bust darts
- multiple tucks and medallion-pattern lace insets
- full skirt to wear with or without a crinoline (not included)
- matching belt with thread loops
- closes with metal zipper at back
Labels: A Jeréll Jr.
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton / washable (hang dry)
Condition: there's color shift/staining along the neckline and at the underarms, indicating she was someone's favorite and saw many mid-century adventures. you could dye it a deeper shade (should work great), but it's certainly strong and wearable as is. a few tiny glitches here and there (see photos), but there's plenty of life left in this pretty dress. gently priced to reflect imperfections.
*This 1950s/1960s dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
(a "Jr" designation indicates the dress is cut for a slim figure with shorter torso and higher bustline -- check the measurement carefully against your own, leaving breathing room, or against a similar garment you own that fits you well)
bodice length: 15"/38cm
bust: maximum 34"/86.25cm
total length: 34"/86.25cm with a 4"/10cm hem allowance
sweep of skirt at hem: 106"/269.25cm
belt - 1.5"/3.75cm wide x 28"/71cm long
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.