50s Black and White Polka Dot Party Dress - sm
From the 1950s, a party dress in shimmery black organza with white polka dots, layered over a white taffeta lining.
- Piped scoop neck and armscyes.
- Defined waist in solid black satin.
- Angled and vertical bust darts for shaping.
- Full skirt is perfect for twirling.
- Low scoop back.
- Pinked and stitched seams, hem tape.
- Metal Sturdy brand back zip with top hook&eye.
Model is wearing a crinoline, not included.
Labels: none, but almost certainly store bought
Fiber/Care: unmarked, silk with acetate lining, dry-clean
Condition: almost perfect. the tiny hole in lining (see photo) has been stitched closed. we replaced the thread eye of the hook and eye.
*This dress is clean and ready to wear.*
bodice (side seam from underarm to natural waist): 8.5"/21.5cm
bust: 33"/84cm plus at least 2"/5cm from
darts -- up to 36"/91.5cm around
length: 42"/106.5cm shoulder to hem
hem sweep: 114"/290cm
- for reference, live model measures b: 35 (32D), w: 26.5 -
(BDV SKU: 00442-003)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.