Like a star-filled sky, silver metallic threads on a black ground create incredible allover shimmer and sparkle on this lovely knit dress from the 1950s.
- Beautiful construction details -- a peaked waist seam, bust and elbow darts -- create a figure-flattering silhouette.
- Skirt flows over hips to a gently full, swishy A-line that's perfect for dancing.
- Scoop neck has small, peek-a-boo cut-out.
- Not at all heavy.
- Metal Coed back zip with top hook&eye.
Labels: only a faded "dry clean only" tag remains
Fiber/Care: unmarked, synthetic knit with metallic threads, dry-clean
Condition: a small section of metallic thread is missing on the upper, outer left arm, as shown
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
- there is a some horizontal stretch to the fabric -
bust: 33"/84cm plus darts (fits me, and I measure 35" around)
length: 44"/111.5cm nape to hem
hem sweep: 84"/213cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.