50s Brown Leather Cap-Toe Pumps - 7A
From the 1950s. High-heeled, all-leather shoes with lizard toe caps and side cut-outs.
- Mid-tone brown with the slightest hint of olive green, golden brown toe caps.
- Moderately pointy toe.
- Classically beautiful and well made.
at both interior heels: "the 21"
on right insole - "Palizzio ... Very New York" (manufacturer, since 1937)
on left insole - "Rubenstein Fine Shoes"
Materials: all leather with lizard toe caps
Condition: some mottling on the backs of the heels (more apparent in photos than in person), some spottiness on the insoles, gentle normal wear to the soles, heel taps look nearly unworn.
- shoes are hand marked a U.S. size 7A, which means narrow or slim and they seem to be true to size, but please go by the following measurements -
interior tippy toe to heel: 10-1/8"/25.5cm
across ball of foot is 2-7/8"/7.3cm
heel is 3" high/7.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.