From the 1950s, a high-quality cocktail hat for evening or formal occasions.
- periwinkle blue (or lavender, in some light) fabric
- extravagantly hand-beaded with glass clear and pearl beads
- lined with french net
- adjustable to fit your head (Cracked Betty is too hard to allow the hat to conform properly, but we're guessing your hair is softer than hers)
- stays on nicely without any pins or clips, but slip a bobby pin through the lining for extra security
- a wonderful "something old AND something blue" for the bride -- attach a veil, or don't
Labels: Marshall Field & Company
Read about this famous department store, here, at the VFG's Label Resource
Materials: silk or rayon base with glass beads and faux pearls, french net and gimp lining
Condition: one of the dangles is missing (not noticeable). there's minor fading at some parts of the upper edge. we'll include a little baggie of fallen beads (there are very few missing/fallen)
Dimensions: one size fits all. about 7"/17.5cm across and 6"/15.25cm front to back.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~