50s Cream Portrait Collar Blouse
From the 1950s, a portrait collar short-sleeved blouse in cream cotton.
- Four-button placket with additional tiny button-and-loop beneath collar.
- Delicate lace trim.
- Bust darts, plus front and back darts to shape the waist.
- Versatile blouse is shown with Lola's favorite jeans, but would be equally at home at the office or in a dressier ensemble.
Labels: Sidney Heller Created New York, 36
Fiber/Care: unknown, cotton blend, hand or machine wash
Condition: there is the slightest, smallest discoloration under the right arm. it is barely noticeable. otherwise, like new.
*This blouse has been freshly laundered and is ready to wear.*
bust: 39"/99cm plus darts
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.