50s Handbag in Clear Vinyl Over Peach and Gold With Lucite Handle
These vinyl-covered fabric handbags were popular in the 1950s. This one is particularly pretty, in a lovely peach satin with gold floral and leaf embroidery, protected on the exterior by a wipe-clean, clear vinyl overlay.
- embossed gold-tone frame with kiss lock
- clear lucite handle (folds flat behind purse for easy storage)
- spacious, but not bulky; almost completely flat when empty
- light weight and comfortable to carry
- no pockets
Labels: none remain
Materials: fabric, vinyl, lucite, metal
Condition: Very minor signs of wear, no flaws to note.
max width 11.5"/29cm
max height (to top of frame): 9.5"
depth: basically none, but expands to hold a lot
handle drop: 4.5"/11.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.