From the 1950s, a cap style veil hat in navy blue straw.
- Brim at front only.
- Fetching veil to wear up or down.
- A silk and velvet pale peach floral bunch at either side.
- Navy blue velvet ribbon at crown.
- Interior grosgrain ribbon.
- The back is raised/notched to accommodate your ponytail or bun.
Labels: none remain
Materials: horsehair-type straw, velvet ribbon, fabric faux floral
Condition: the flowers show their age but remain lovely. I can find one tiny break in the net veiling.
This hat fits like a cap, sitting mainly on the back of the head, so should fit a range of sizes. It's got some give to it, as well. The brim is 2.25"/5.5" deep at the front. The interior grosgrain band circumference is approximately 19"/48.25cm (but this doesn't need to fit over the entire head).
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.