From the 1950s, a splendid party dress in deep indigo (slightly purple) blue lace over a green lining.
- More than a full-circle skirt can be worn with your biggest crinoline. We show it with one of medium fullness (not included).
- Graceful ballet neckline.
- Piped nipped waist embellished with olive-green satin bow.
- Full silky lining, plus an attached, tiered net layer at the skirt.
- Metal back zip with top hook&eye.
Vintage faux-pearl necklace not included but please inquire if interested.
Labels: none -- possibly home sewn, with skill
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton-blend lace, soft nylon netting, acetate or possibly silk-blend lining - probably washable but we recommend dry-cleaning to avoid uneven shrinking.
Condition: the tails of the bow have stains and color shift, but the bow itself is in good shape. the zipper is a bit ornery but fully functional.
bodice length: 15.5"/39cm
bust: to 33.5"/86.25cm (could possibly let out another half inch to 34")
hem sweep: 98"/249cm
For reference, the dress fits Cecelia nicely, with a smidge of room at the waist. She measures 33.5" bust, 27.5" ribs, 23" waist.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~